Lockable Skip Hire Bristol
When you need to hire a skip, you want to be sure that it will be safe and secure. That’s why lockable skip hire is such a great option. With a lockable skip, you can rest assured that your waste will be kept safe and sound until it’s time to be collected. Plus, it’s a great way to deter fly-tipping and other waste-related crimes. So if you’re looking for peace of mind when hiring a skip, be sure to ask for a lockable skip.
Lockable SKIP HIRE
Lockable Skip Hire Sizes
Looking for a lockable skip hire service that can accommodate your specific project needs? At our company, we offer a variety of skip sizes to choose from – meaning you can find the perfect option for your needs. Whether you’re undertaking a small home renovation or a large commercial construction project, we have the right size lockable skip for you.
Our smallest option, the 2-yard mini skip, is ideal for smaller projects like clearing out garden waste or doing a light spring clean. If you’re working on a medium-sized project, such as renovating your kitchen or bathroom, then our 4-yard midi skip would be more suitable. And for larger commercial projects, we have 8- and 16-yard skips available.
Some features of lockable skip sizes include:
- There are a variety of lockable skip sizes available for hire, which can be used for a variety of purposes. The most common size is the standard 8-yard skip, which is typically used for domestic waste such as household rubbish and garden waste.
- For larger projects, such as commercial or industrial waste, there are also 14-yard and 20-yard skips available. These larger skips can also be used for construction waste such as bricks, concrete and rubble.
- All of our skips come with a locking lid to ensure that your waste is secure and will not spill out onto the street or cause any other hazards. We also offer a range of accessories to make using your skip even easier, such as ramps and lights.
PROS AND CONS OF LOCKABLE SKIP HIRE
There are many pros to hiring a lockable skip, such as:
- Security: Your skip will be locked, so you can rest assured that your waste will not be tampered with or stolen.
- Ease of use: No need to worry about keeping an eye on your skip or having to empty it regularly, as the skip company will do this for you.
- Convenience: A lockable skip can be delivered to your door and collected when full, so you don’t have to go out of your way to dispose of your waste.
There are some cons to hiring a lockable skip, such as:
- Lockable skips can be more expensive than standard skips. If cost is a major consideration for your project, you may want to stick with a standard skip.
- Lockable skips can be difficult to open if you don’t have the key. If you lose your key or it becomes damaged, you may need to call the skip hire company for assistance.
- Lockable skips may not be available in all areas. If you’re set on hiring a lockable skip, be sure to check availability in your area before making any decisions.
As you can see, there are a number of pros and cons when it comes to lockable skip hire. The security that is provided by the locks ensures that your waste is kept safe from any potential thieves or vandals, as well as keeping other debris out of your skip. On the other hand, having to pay for the locks can be an additional cost which may not always be necessary. Ultimately, whether or not hiring a lockable skip is right for you comes down to how secure you need your skip to be and what budget restrictions you have in place.